We are seeking to recruit a Delivery Person to join our team, whose role will be to transport goods from point to point.
This position is on a full-time basis, working Monday to Friday, and also overtime on a Saturday morning from time to time. The role is physically demanding since loading and unloading involve lifting, carrying and walking with goods.
Review orders prior to delivery.
Load the delivery vehicle, deliver goods in accordance with distribution orders and unload the goods at the destination.
Drive safely and follow all local driving/road regulations.
Adhere to strict delivery timelines.
Obtain delivery signature for proof of delivery and condition of goods.
Complete necessary paperwork
Keep accurate records of deliveries.
- Report delays, accidents or other traffic and transportation situations that may delay deliveries.
Ensure that the company vehicle is kept clean and maintained in proper working condition, and any technical problems are to be reported accordingly.
- Must have a valid driving license and a clean driving record.
- A valid Category C license is mandatory.
- A clean Police Conduct.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Driving skills and road safety awareness
- The ability to plan the route according to delivery requirements
- An accurate sense of direction and comprehensive visual memory
- Written and verbal and numeracy skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A pleasant and outgoing personality and a well-groomed appearance
Interested candidates are kindly asked to apply by submitting a cv to [email protected]