PT Matic Environmental Services Ltd, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Alberta Group of Companies, is rapidly expanding its broad range of activities both in Malta and overseas. We have no vacancies at the moment but please revisit us later as we may have vacancies in the future that will be advertised on our website.
PT Matic is an equal opportunities employer and believes in offering equal opportunities for employment and does not adopt any discriminatory methodologies in the recruitment of personnel for any of the company’s vacant posts, where individuals are selected exclusively based on their qualifications and suitability to the relevant post. Opportunities for career progression and continual professional training are offered to employees equally, no matter their religious belief, disability, age, race or ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation.
Sales & Business Development Executive
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales & Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating, managing, implementing, and deploying new business processes and partnerships to increase sales and industry reach.
Work closely with the General Manager to design, implement, analyse and deploy new business processes;
Develop and manage client (existing and prospective) relationship and, determine and understand their needs to increase business and identify new opportunities for company partnerships;
Identify and penetrate new niche markets;
Follow up on existing sales enquiries and negotiate with prospective clients;
Be proactive towards seeking and setting up meetings with existing and prospective clients with the aim of generating new leads and new business;
Issue business proposals/ quotations and prepare tender submission documents as required, liaising between operations, administration and technical managers to ensure collation of all required and accurate information;
Ensure that meetings, client appointments, issuance of proposals/quotations etc are processed in a timely and effective manner;
Track all business development activities, analyse monthly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings;
Build and maintain successful relationships with partners;
Measure level of customer satisfaction;
Identify level of competitor activity intensity with client;
Expand market intelligence of the environmental services industry to drive business forward;
Keeping of the company’s sales and tender log and the customer relationship log.
Education and Experience
- Preferably a tertiary level of education or equivalent;
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a similar role;
- High level of motivation, with a driving sense of responsibility, accountability, and responsiveness
- Excellent communication and writing skills both in Maltese and English
- Ability to prepare focused and specialised written materials
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
- A good team player with a proactive approach committed to quality delivery
- A strong commercial, customer focused and analytical mind-set with experience in developing and providing customer solutions
- Team-player with a positive approach, drive and able to work on own initiative
- Proven track record in sales
- Clean driving license, preferably with own transport.
To apply kindly send your application together with your full C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.